f(x) Email Log is a simple plugin to log all email sent via WordPress.
Simply visit "Tools > Email Log" Admin Page to see all your email logs. You can delete the log manually or bulk. It will log all your email including the one sent by your favorite contact form plugins.
- Easy to use.
- No ads. No bloated features.
- Fully featured. You can delete/bulk delete logs and search logs.
- Free, Open Source, GPL v2.0 or later license. 🙂 Use it to make something cool.
- Support available at Genbu Media.
- Navigate to “Plugins > Add New” Page from your Admin.
- To install directly from WordPress.org repository, search the plugin name in the search box and click “Install Now” button to install the plugin.
- To install from plugin .zip file, click “Upload Plugin” button in “Plugins > Add New” Screen. Browse the plugin .zip file, and click “Install Now” button.
- Activate the plugin.
Where to see Email Log
You can navigate to “Tools > Email Log” to view and manage your email logs.
WordPress 4.4+ and PHP 5.3+