f(x) Login Notification plugin is a security utility plugin to let you know who log to your site with other useful information such as user information and IP address via configurable email message.
After you install and activate this plugin, you can configure via Login Notification settings page in "Settings > Login Notification".
- Be the first to know when someone login to your site (or hack your site).
- Enable/disable admin notification.
- Exclude user roles for admin notification.
- Configurable email template.
- Extendable and fully documented (read the Dev Notes).
- The GPL v2.0 or later license. 🙂 Use it to make something cool.
- Support available at Genbu Media.