f(x) Profile Dashboard Widget add a Dashboard Widget to edit user profile.
Sometimes admin user profile has too many option, such as visual editor, admin bar, admin color scheme, etc. And it's too confusing to user. With this plugin user can edit profile page easily directly in dashboard admin screen.
- Super simple and easy to use.
- Can change "Name", "Email", and "Password".
- Change password with strength meter.
- The GPL v2.0 or later license. 🙂 Use it to make something cool.
- Support available at Genbu Media.
- Navigate to “Plugins > Add New” Page from your Admin.
- To install directly from WordPress.org repository, search the plugin name in the search box and click “Install Now” button to install the plugin.
- To install from plugin .zip file, click “Upload Plugin” button in “Plugins > Add New” Screen. Browse the plugin .zip file, and click “Install Now” button.
- Activate the plugin.
- Navigate to “Dashboard > Home” page in your admin panel to change your profile page.
How to use this plugin ?
Simply activate and go visit “Dashboard > Home” to edit your profile.
Who can change their profile ?
To use dashboard widget user need to have “edit_dashboard” capability.
First Name, Last Name, Nick Name, Display Name?
To make this feature simpler we decide to only use a single “Name” input. This name will be saved as “First Name”, “Nick Name”, and “Display Name” simultaneously.