f(x) SSL is a very simple plugin to force your site to use HTTPS.
After installation of this plugin, you can enable this in "Settings > General" under "SSL (HTTPS)" Section.
- Super simple and easy to use. Only one checkbox.
- Clear installation instruction.
- Integrate to the WordPress "General" Settings seamlessly.
- Fix URL in content, widget, etc to use HTTPS to make sure all images, etc loaded properly.
- The GPL v2.0 or later license. 🙂 Use it to make something cool.
- Support available at Genbu Media.