f(x) Editor is a plugin to enhance your content editing experience by enabling WordPress features such as Page Break and Text Background Color/Highlight.
You can also easily create information boxes, colorful buttons, and columns to make your content richer and engage to your audience more.
After installation of this plugin, you can enable each features by navigating to "Settings > Visual Editor" menu in your administration panel.
- Easy settings to disable/enable features.
- Create boxes (Note, Alert, Error, Downloads) via visual editor.
- Create buttons (White, Black, Red, Green, Blue) via visual editor.
- Create columns ( up to 3 columns: "1/2 - 1/2" ; "1/3 - 2/3" ; "2/3 - 1/3" ; "1/3 - 1/3 - 1/3" ) via visual editor.
- Add page break button.
- Add line break <br/> button.
- Enable text background color option (not only text color).
- Switch paragraph to BR(line break).
- Easy to use. No shortcode to remember.
- The GPL v2.0 or later license. 🙂 Use it to make something cool.
- Support available at Genbu Media.